What is box?
Document Management: Keep all your files in one place that you can access anywhere from any device.
- All your content will live in one place that you can access from your desktop or mobile device.
- You will be given access to specific department related folders and you can organize your private business content in your own folder tree.
- When your files are stored in Box you have a quick, easy and secure way to review version history and share your files internally or externally.
Use Box Collaboration to create group work spaces
- Invite your colleagues or clients to Share and Edit: Turn folders into shared online workspaces, invite people to view, edit and upload files and more.
- Do you have a client who you need to actively work on a long-term project with? Invite them into a folder to have a lasting working relationship. Learn more about inviting collaborators now.
- Post Comments and Assign Tasks: Whether you leave a quick comment or you want to assign a task, keep the whole team on track by exchanging feedback in one place. Instead of going back and forth in a long email chain, use comments to maintain the conversation history around your content in a single place.
Use Box Shared Links to send large files and replace email attachments.
- You can create a unique link to any file or folder in your Box account.
- Send your links to anyone with or without a box account for view and/or download access
- Shared Links always point to the most up-to-date version of your file. When you make changes to your file, you do not need to resend the link.
McAfee Multi Access is an online security app that can protect all your devices at once, against viruses, spam, malware and identity theft. It combines a powerful suite of protective services from the world’s largest security company to protect phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers, both Macs and PCs.
Once McAfee Internet Security is up and running on your computer, you shouldn’t have to make many changes to its settings. It will run as soon as you turn your laptop on and keep you protected from the off.
If you do need any help with the software, the best place to start is the built-in help. You can get at this whenever you want. Just open McAfee Internet Security like this:
Go to the Start menu on your laptop.
Choose All Programmes > McAfee
Click on McAfee Security Center.
You’ll see the software open. It might take a few seconds. Then you can access the help files by clicking the Help button in the top right of the window. Or just press F1 on your keyboard.
How do I update my McAfee My Account email address?
- Log in to your McAfee account.
- At the top of your My Account page, select My Account, and then click My Profile.
- At the top of the Account Information section, click Update.
- Enter your new email address, and then click Save.
- At the bottom of any page on the McAfee website, click Get Support.
- Under the Customer Service section, click Go to Customer Service.
My account is locked. How do I get back in?
Click Chat and Email or Telephone Customer Service, and follow the on-screen