How TU Go Works:
With the TU Go app, your O2 Pay Monthly mobile number works on more than just your phone – you can use it on tablets and laptops too. It connects over Wi-Fi and you can log in on up to 5 devices at once. Call and text anyone as normal – they don’t need to have the app.
Calls and texts that go through the TU Go app come out of your monthly allowance. The app also uses a small amount of data to sync your Timeline and voicemails – make sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi so you won’t be using your mobile data allowance. Used up all of your calls, texts or data? You’ll be charged at the standard rates.
Getting TU Go:
TU Go is available on:
- iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (with iOS5.0 or higher)
- Android phones and tablets (with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 or higher)
- PCs (with Windows 7)
Download the app from:
- Apple’s App Store
- Google Play
If you’re signed in to TU Go on your O2 mobile, you’ll get a text notification from your phone and another one from TU Go. You can change this in the app’s settings – just switch Notifications off and you won’t get them for new texts in TU Go. Once you’ve signed up, you’ll also get notifications in TU Go for any voicemails that you receive. You can turn voicemail off entirely (for TU Go and your mobile) from TU Go’s settings.
Using TU Go Abroad:
You can use TU Go when you’re abroad. If you connect to Wi-Fi calls and texts will cost the same as if you were in the UK, and will still come out of your monthly allowance. Calls made to international numbers will be charged at your usual rate. And people back home can call you via TU Go by dialing your mobile number as usual. If you’re not on Wi-Fi and try to make a call through TU Go on your phone, a pop-up will appear, allowing you to switch to your phone as normal. This means you will incur roaming charges.
If you leave your mobile data switched on and you’re not connected to Wi-Fi, TU Go’s Timeline and voicemail will keep syncing over the mobile network and you’ll have to pay the roaming charges for using data abroad – to avoid any data roaming charges, switch off your mobile data from your device settings.
What is box?
Document Management: Keep all your files in one place that you can access anywhere from any device.
- All your content will live in one place that you can access from your desktop or mobile device.
- You will be given access to specific department related folders and you can organize your private business content in your own folder tree.
- When your files are stored in Box you have a quick, easy and secure way to review version history and share your files internally or externally.
Use Box Collaboration to create group work spaces
- Invite your colleagues or clients to Share and Edit: Turn folders into shared online workspaces, invite people to view, edit and upload files and more.
- Do you have a client who you need to actively work on a long-term project with? Invite them into a folder to have a lasting working relationship. Learn more about inviting collaborators now.
- Post Comments and Assign Tasks: Whether you leave a quick comment or you want to assign a task, keep the whole team on track by exchanging feedback in one place. Instead of going back and forth in a long email chain, use comments to maintain the conversation history around your content in a single place.
Use Box Shared Links to send large files and replace email attachments.
- You can create a unique link to any file or folder in your Box account.
- Send your links to anyone with or without a box account for view and/or download access
- Shared Links always point to the most up-to-date version of your file. When you make changes to your file, you do not need to resend the link.
McAfee Multi Access is an online security app that can protect all your devices at once, against viruses, spam, malware and identity theft. It combines a powerful suite of protective services from the world’s largest security company to protect phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers, both Macs and PCs.
Once McAfee Internet Security is up and running on your computer, you shouldn’t have to make many changes to its settings. It will run as soon as you turn your laptop on and keep you protected from the off.
If you do need any help with the software, the best place to start is the built-in help. You can get at this whenever you want. Just open McAfee Internet Security like this:
Go to the Start menu on your laptop.
Choose All Programmes > McAfee
Click on McAfee Security Center.
You’ll see the software open. It might take a few seconds. Then you can access the help files by clicking the Help button in the top right of the window. Or just press F1 on your keyboard.
How do I update my McAfee My Account email address?
- Log in to your McAfee account.
- At the top of your My Account page, select My Account, and then click My Profile.
- At the top of the Account Information section, click Update.
- Enter your new email address, and then click Save.
- At the bottom of any page on the McAfee website, click Get Support.
- Under the Customer Service section, click Go to Customer Service.
My account is locked. How do I get back in?
Click Chat and Email or Telephone Customer Service, and follow the on-screen