Keeping it simple for success
As we discussed in an earlier article, as businesses grow they can become more complex, reducing both their effectiveness and focus on core activities. We saw that by striving for simplicity, businesses can benefit from a healthier and much more efficient approach to growth.
“That’s been one of my mantras – focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex. You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.” Steve Jobs
How can businesses adopt simplicity?
The most suitable approach to simplify business practices will differ for each company, however at a high level, there are three key stages.
- Focus on a few specific goals
- Clear away obstacles
- Identify solutions
(See our article ‘The value of simplicity in business‘ for more details).
Today we’ll look a little closer at the third step in adopting simplicity to learn more about the solutions or technologies that can address obstacles and support goals. With the right solutions in place to streamline operations, additional resources will be freed up allowing your team to laser-focus on business goals.
Business Simplicity Solutions
Of course the solutions that will be of the most benefit to your business, depends on your specific goals and the obstacles in your way. At Curveball Solutions we provide our clients with a ‘one-stop-shop’ of solutions designed to simplify business operations and reduce costs. Our clients also benefit from a dedicated Account Manager who essentially becomes a part of their team.
As a Managed Service provider we become long term partners with our clients, providing them with our expertise and access to the benefits offered by our range of carefully selected partners.
What are Managed Services?
In a managed services model, a strategic partner takes on, transforms, and runs business operations and processes to improve operational quality and efficiency on a long-term basis. It works particularly well for processes, people and locations that are increasingly expensive to maintain and are not competitive differentiators. Deloitte
There are a range of B2B Managed Services available that can help firms address obstacles, allowing them to focus their valuable resources and skills where it matters most – on driving growth.
Unified communications is a method that businesses integrate to unify their individual communication platforms into one single user experience. Investing in Unified Communications can reduce costs, cut training time and enhance customer service.
Key benefits at a glance
- Save time, money and hassle via seamless access to multiple channels from one place – under one phone number, account and identity
- Help separate work and personal life by controlling all communication channels within certain times
- Improve functionality of traditional dial-in conference calls and other communication techniques
- Increase productivity due to ease of use
- Maintain credibility by minimising breaks in communication
- Gain more control over which platforms each employee will use, across both Windows and Mac or Android and IOS
Remote IT Support
Perfect for SME’s and internal IT teams, our IT Support packages offer cost-effective yet unlimited support with 24/7 monitoring of your IT infrastructure and systems. As your virtual IT department, we can help ensure that your systems are available and ready to perform, allowing you to focus on growing your business. Our experienced technical team detect and help to resolve network issues before they escalate and disrupt your work.
Key benefits at a glance
- Simple and secure, we help keep your IT systems safe allowing you to focus on your business and growth
- Saves you the time and expense of hiring and training your own IT resource
- Gain the advantage over your competitors with increased technical expertise
- Better budgeting with predictable monthly payments
In an ideal world, businesses would monitor the energy market throughout the year to lock in the best prices when they become available, yet this process can be both time consuming and a real hassle.
With an Energy Account Managed Service, partners will scour the energy market for better deals and lock in prices early for you while they’re low. In addition they will continue to monitor the market in case a lower price becomes available. With a dedicated Account Manager, fully managed on-boarding process and bill monitoring included, this free service can save you unnecessary time and hassle.
Key benefits at a glance
- Simple and stress free, we manage the full process from price checking to managing supplier switch overs
- Saves you the time and effort of combing the energy market for the best energy deals
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you have the best deal available
For free, expert advice on ways you can simplify your business
Curveball Solutions is an award-winning Managed Services company that can help you find cost-effective solutions to fit your business needs.